Our practice is in need of a Dental Assistant that is interested in spending the day working towards improving the oral health of our patients. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the most up-to-date technology for serving patients, along with the support you need from some of the best professionals in dentistry to acclimate as smoothly as possible in our clinic. We cover all your PPE needs to make you feel confident with any safety concerns. We would be happy to welcome you into our dental family for the day!
A day in the life at Aspen Dental includes:
· Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
· Setup and breakdown operatory post treatment.
· Taking dental radiographs (X-rays).
· Managing infection control – prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
· Providing patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.
· Educating patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
· Performing various office tasks as necessary.
Dental Assistant certificate where state regulations specify.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.