What we are looking for:
Our general dental practice needs a part-time/full time Dental Hygienist to join our close-knit team. Our office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 8-5pm, and on Friday′s from 8-3pm. We serve all demographics of the population, from preschoolers to the elderly. We are a small, friendly & busy office with high levels of traffic. The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
All patients are required to wear a mask until sat for their appointment.
· Apply sealants and fluorides
· Take and develop X-Rays
· Keep track of patient care and treatment plans
· Educate patients on oral hygiene techniques, such as how to brush and floss correctly
· Sterilize dental instruments and tools
Your Ideal Skills and Experience:
· 2+ years of experience as a Dental Hygienist
· Associate degree in Dental Hygiene required
· Current CPR certification required
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules