• Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
• Evaluates patient′s overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
• Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
• Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
• Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
• Associates or two (2) year degree required.
• Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
• * Offers vary by location. Select locations only.