EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY to join a well-established General Practice seeking to ADD a multitasking, energetic, passionate DENTAL ASSISTANT who is ready to expand his/her knowledge in a team focused environment but also enjoys working independently. We are open to TEMP, per diem, part and full time applicants. New graduates are also encouraged to apply. Starting wage is $28
We are a chartless, digital, patient-focused practice in a modern facility providing ALL phases of dentistry, including implant placement, extractions CEREC, orthodontics, laser, etc.
Besides chairside assisting, DA is an integral member in our practice and will be providing other independent clinical support relevant to patient care and office environment.
• Impression taking skills and temporary fabrication knowledge.
• Treatment plan presentation and education experience.
• Clear understanding of OSHA, CDC, and sterilization guidelines.
• Management of dental supplies, delivery units, and handpieces
• Basic knowledge of lab procedures and equipment use.