Our outstanding family dental practice is seeking an exceptional Dental Hygienist for an opportunity to join our dedicated team.
Competitive Pay, Great Respect & Bonuses! Full & Part Time Shifts Available!
We’re a family-owned & thriving dental office in SE Portland. We are seeking a reliable dental hygienist to join our awesome work family. We believe in rewarding all of our team members for the effort they put into caring for our patients & helping our business grow. That’s why we offer compensation as high as $70/hour (depending on experience), paid time off, paid holidays, retirement options with employer match, plus the opportunity to easily earn monthly bonuses & other incentives. We also have a philosophy of promoting internally & providing career support.
The most important thing to know about our practice is that our biggest focus is on serving our patients. Ultimately, everything we do is about our patients’ health and all of our team members are committed to the same goal. We will be depending on you to show integrity, loyalty and reliability as part of our team. If you love patient care and our practice sounds like the type of place for you, please contact us.
Please email your resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Here are a few more things that make working in our dental practice different:
• Privately-owned by locals, not a big corporation.
• Philosophy of mentorship & support: Full Educational Support & In-Practice Training…Allowances for Dental CE!
• Every team member has the potential to continually increase their income.
• Team of respectful professionals who make working enjoyable!
• We schedule patients Monday through Saturday so flexible shifts and hours
This position is responsible for digital radiographs, child and adult prophylaxis, SRPs, Perio Maintenance, administer local anesthethic, sterilization and the organization and clean-up of our clinical office. The software we use is Dentrix, which is very user friendly.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
• Certified RDH
• One+ years dental office experience preferred.
• Ability to speak a second language helpful.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Dentrix software experience helpful.
• BLS for Healthcare providers.
• Strong organizational and detail orientation skills.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure work with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities.
• Team player with a willingness to learn and improve.
• Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.