Temp Hygienist Needed
Dental Hygienist Needed In Minneapolis, MN Starting March 23, 2023
Minneapolis / MN
When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted. Aspen Dental’s mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time and we’re looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as a Hygienist and say ‘yes’ to:
- State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners, digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office whitening
- Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
- Competitive salary & profit sharing mix
- Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive care
- Access to the Hygiene Development Program to help you hone in your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA CERP credits
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free dental care to veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs
- A safe working environment for you and your patients with our Smile Wide Smile Safe Program
With industry-leading new patient demand, you’ll make a difference in the lives of patients while enjoying access to:
- Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (online)
- Sign on bonus and paid relocation**
- Paid time off PTO and holidays
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits
- Opportunities beyond the dental office such as Territory Manager, Division Director and even Vice President of Hygiene Support
- Evaluates patient’s overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.