At NE Dental Associates, we are looking for a new teammate to join our Broadway family as a dental hygienist. Our ideal candidate would be a long-term member of our team helping our patients achieve the best oral care. Also, you would partner with our provider to think of ways we could improve our hygiene in the office.
- -Complete and diagnosis periodontal and hygiene treatment
- -Develop individual prevention plans for each patient
- -Work in a team environment.
- -Discuss treatment with patients
- -Escort patients to/from the front desk and introduce them to other team members as appropriate.
- -Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment
- -Record Perio charting and chart notes in the digital patient chart
- -Maintain the OSHA and safety requirements and checks lists
- -Multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
- -Nitrous Oxide permit or willingness to obtain
- -Registered dental hygienist (New Grads ok)
- -Associate or Bachelors Degree in Dental Hygiene required
- -Can-do attitude, a strong sense of ownership and integrity
- -Valid license to practice dental hygiene issued by the State of Oregon
- -Knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
- Sign on Bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Continuing Education Courses Available
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 401K matching
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43.00 - $53.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan