As an elite clinical provider and patient advocate, you’ll receive best in class non-clinical support to provide exceptional lifetime patient care while obtaining unparalleled education to enhance your clinical skills. You’ll work in an environment that encourages full clinical autonomy, giving your patients the time and attention they need, with the ability to tap into a hygiene mentor program. You’ll work a schedule that inspires work life balance and receive competitive benefits. Provide outstanding patient care, invest in your community, and do it all with the support of Heartland Dental.
· Current dental hygienist license in MN and an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene (where required)
· Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
· CPR Certification
· Ability to perform essential duties as deemed necessary by the Office/ Doctor/ Heartland Dental with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position
· Prolonged periods sitting and standing
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds at times