Are you looking for a career within a small general dental office with state of the art equipment? Do you strive to educate and empower patients regarding overall health that starts in the mouth? Are you looking to grow and challenge yourself in the dental field with the support of a dedicated doctor who appreciates the team? If you answered yes to those questions then this is the office for you!
We are currently looking for a friendly and energetic full time, part time or sub dental hygienist to join our team!
Office hours are Monday - Thursday 7:45 am - 5:15 pm; lunch hour from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.
Dentrix software experience preferred.
Our Dental Hygiene Responsibilities include:
· Provide patients with a thorough prophylaxis and assessment of their hard and soft tissue; including full oral facial exam on every patient.
· Updating all electronic patient charts including, periodontal charting
· Periodontal scaling and root planning
· Education patients of all ages on how to maintain a healthy mouth
· Excellent communication skills with patients and team members
· Digital Radiographs