We are seeking a part-time dental hygienist, 1-3 days (Mon/Tues/Thurs) to provide preventative care to patients, perform dental cleanings, diagnose and treat periodontal disease, take x-rays, and educate patients on oral hygiene techniques. Candidates must have a degree in dental hygiene and be licensed in the state of Oregon.
1. Cleaning teeth:
2. Examining patients′ teeth and gums: fassessment of a patient′s oral health and inform the dentist of any issues that need to be addressed.
3. Diagnose and treat periodontal disease.
4. Educating patients on oral care: Advice and education to patients on how to maintain good oral hygiene, including brushing and flossing techniques, and dietary recommendations.
5. Taking x-rays
6. Applying fluoride treatments to help prevent tooth decay.
7. Administering local anesthesia with permit in Oregon.
New graduates are welcome!