When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted. Aspen Dental’s mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time and we’re looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as a Dental Assistant and say ‘yes’ to:
•State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners, digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office whitening
•Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
•Opportunities to give back to your community providing free dental care to veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs
•A safe working environment for you and your patients with our Smile Wide Smile Safe Program
With industry-leading new patient demand, you’ll make a difference in the lives of patients.
· Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
· Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
· Take dental radiographs (X-rays).
· Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
· Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.
· Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
· Perform various office tasks as necessary.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
· X-ray Certificate where state regulations specify.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.