Our practice is in need of a hygiene professional that is interested in spending the day working towards improving the oral health of our patients. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the most up-to-date technology for serving patients, along with the support you need from some of the best professionals in dentistry to acclimate as smoothly as possible in our clinic. We cover all your PPE needs to make you feel confident
with any safety concerns. We would be happy to welcome you into our dental family for the day!
A day in the life at Aspen Dental includes:
· Evaluating patient’s overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
· Documenting dental history, recording and reporting pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, and documenting lab procedures and ensuring follow-up on results.
· Following through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
· Assisting with our institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during the treatment of patients.
· Associates or two (2) year degree required.
· Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) licensure required.