Aspen Dental - Woodstock Dental Hygienist
Dental Hygienist Needed In Woodstock, IL Starting February 20, 2023
Woodstock / IL
At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. By joining our team for the day you will have the needed support to acclimate to your surroundings, state-of-the-art technology and equipment to access during care, and all your PPE needs. We would enjoy having you as part of our dental family for the day!
A day as a Dental Hygienist at Aspen Dental includes:
- Evaluating the patient’s oral and overall health by examining the oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or abnormal lesions.
- You’ll collaborate with dentists to recommend treatment plans and ensure optimum patient health.
- Access to digital x-ray units and quality instruments
- Educate patient on home care needs
- Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) licensure required.
- Have strong interpersonal and oral-communication skills