We value our teammates smile as much as our patients smile :)
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and well-being.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full, part time, and temporary positions in our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
• Schedule This is a full-time opportunity with an estimated schedule of Monday - Friday
• Part time and temporary candidates will also be considered
• Teamwork in the patients best interest
• Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
• Established practice in a growing community
We do assisted hygiene
10300 SE. Washington St. Suite C101
Portland, OR 97216
Nitrious certified is a plus but not required